Position: Election of the President of Ukraine
· Presidential elections in Ukraine on May 25, 2014 were free, democratic, held in full conformity with national legislation and international standards.
· Presidential elections in Ukraine on May 25, 2014 became a historical success of the Ukrainian people and democracy.
· The vast majority of Ukrainian citizens from all regions of the country, including occupied Crimea, participated in the vote at more than 90% of the country's polling stations, this way confirming complete representativeness and legitimacy of their will.
· Exceptional turnout of people in the elections represents readiness to protect the native land from the existing threats, desire for peace and European future and demonstration of absolute rejection of Russian aggression.
· Citizens of Ukraine from all regions of the country, including occupied Crimea, convincingly demonstrated a desire to live in united, inclusive and unitary Ukraine.
· All participants of the presidential campaign acknowledged that it had been democratic and legitimate.
· Almost 90% of voters cast their ballots for the candidates who support the European integration of the country.
· International observers who were present at the elections acknowledged that they had been held in a democratic manner and in line with international criteria and standards.
· We call on all international partners to support democratic changes and reforms in Ukraine.
· Ukraine is ready and open for intensive bilateral and multilateral dialogue at the highest level.